ABOUT OSKAR-EL EOOD
OSKAR-EL - EOOD is a private company specialized in the area of power supply, automation, control and monitoring of the technological processes in industrial, electric power and water sector.
The Company "OSKAR-EL" EOOD was established in 2000 as a successor of the one created in 1992 as "Elena Mincheva" Sole Trader, working mainly in the field of Automation of metal-cutting machines and technological processes in machine-building industry.
Over the years, the company has been developing in four main areas:
Electrical Panels production;
Electrical assembly and installation works of new and existing sites;
Today the company has a wide range of activities:
- Develops and implements engineering projects for automation, electrical actuation, control, Instrumentation and Control (I&C) and Automation of production processes;
- Provides software packages of the technological processes
- Constructs technological components and assemblies
- Designs, manufactures, assembles and performs start-up and commissioning works of MV and LV electrical distribution panels, control and automation panels, measuring panels, control panels, boards for electrical power supply of power and lighting systems, panels for secondary commutation, PRISMA panels and others;
- Builds entirely electrical installations in new sites;
- Performs electrical installation and assembly works in repair and modernization of existing equipment and facilities;
- Maintains, repairs and reconstructs lifting devices - bridge and gantry cranes and electric hoists.
The company is represented and managed by the owner - dipl. eng. Elena Mincheva. The executive management comprises of qualified professionals with extensive professional experience. As general, the team is young with proven skills in implementing of new and progressive technical solutions.
For the entire 24-years period of existence, with its responsibility, correctness and accuracy of work, company "OSKAR-EL" EOOD has obtained the trust of its partners and customers, as well as the respect of its competitors.
It is a member of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber of Engineers in the Investment Design, Bulgarian Construction Chamber, German Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Serbian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce, etc.
In 2008 the company is one of the 100th most dynamic companies in Bulgaria, according to the "Capital 100" ranking, as a result of its growing role as a leader in the field of automation and electrical control..
"OSKAR-EL" EOOD is a Bulgarian company on European level, with protected trademark of the pan-European market. It is certified under the standards ISO9001/2008, OHSAS18001, ISO14001.
OSKAR – El offers entirely projects development, execution and control. The system and control procedures implemented in OSKAR- EL and certified under ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 are the Quality Assurance. The company is a member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Chamber of Engineers and Bulgarian Construction Chamber.
- LABORATORY FOR TOOLS CALIBRATION /2009/ - calibrates specialized tools.
- MAINTENANCE OF HV AND MV SUBSTATIONS /2009/ - DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS HV, MV AND LV AS WELL AS CABLE LINES
- TREATMENT PLANTS /2008/ - construction of systems for control and monitoring of plants for drinking water provision as well as waste water treatment plants /DWTP and WWTP/ on high technical level
- CRANES /2007/ - maintenance, repair and reconstruction of lifting devices - bridge and gantry cranes and electric hoists
- CONFIGURATION AND PROGRAMMING OF ELECTRONIC CONTROL MODULES /2007/ PLC, OPERATOR panels and SCADA systems. Further expansion of the company’s activities, increase of the production capacity and nomenclature, improvement and development the qualification of the engineering, technical and working skills are priority goals of the policy.
Further expansion of the company, increase of the production capacity and nomenclature, improvement and development the qualification of the engineers, technicians and workers skills are priority goals of the management policy.
- New production facilities were put into operation in the northwestern zone of Sofia with an area of 3100 square meters.
- New specialized activity is the maintenance of distribution systems HV, MV and LV, as well as cable lines maintenance.
- It is in process the development of new configurations and software for electronic control modules, operator panels and SCADA systems.
- Own Factory Acceptance Test area /FAT AREA/
For increasing the awareness, professional knowledge of the staff and introducing with innovative processes in the respective fields and production, the technical staff participates in seminars, organized by the companies, suppliers of electrical equipment.
Theoretical and practical trainings in specialized centers for technical practice are organized every year.
Every year the company organizes, in the country and abroad, activities for all employees, which provides good relationships in the team. In 2009, the team traveled to Paris, France, in 2008 - to Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, and in 2007 - to Khalkidhiki, Greece.
"OSKAR-EL" is distinguished by its policy of equality and social engagement. The company provides financial support for public interest activities and educational projects of the Technical University, School for hearing- impaired children and the National Academy for Theatre and Film Arts “Krastyo Sarafov”, Sofia.
- "OSKAR-EL" offers flexible solutions according to customer needs.
- "OSKAR-EL" delivers and controls the quality of the input materials.
- "OSKAR-EL" believes in long term relationships with customers and partners.
- "OSKAR-EL" shares its experiences and learns from its contractors.
- "OSKAR-EL" seeks to environmental and sustainable development in business.
- "OSKAR-EL" offers solutions for energy management.
- "OSKAR-EL" ensures working conditions in accordance with the latest requirements.